ALPINE SPORTS ONLINE
WHAT IS YOUR RETURN POLICY?
CHANGE OF MIND POLICY
If you wish to return an item because you have changed your mind about the purchase, we will offer you an exchange or credit voucher, provided that the following conditions are met:
- You return the item within 14 days of purchase.
- The item(s) must be returned to us via registered post or courier, and Alpine Sports supplied with a tracking number.
- You provide a copy of the email or paper receipt you received with the goods.
- The item is in a resalable condition. This means the item is in its original packaging, including barcode price and all swing tags.
- The item has not been used or worn or opened (in the case of sealed packaging). It must be in its original condition - Any sew-in labels for example still attached.
- In the case of DVDs / Blue Rays the original security seal or shrink wrap is intact.
- The product is not one in which a change of mind return is not available – usually for health and / or hygiene reasons (see below).
- Where an exchange is made due to customer change of mind you are required to pay postage for the return of the item to Alpine Sports as well as the postage for the new item being sent to you. This also applies when 'free shipping' is in place.
If these requirements are not satisfied, Alpine Sports reserves the right to NOT offer an exchange or credit voucher.
Alpine Sports will not accept the return of items from the following categories under the change of mind returns policy under any circumstances:
Alpine Sports will accept product returns and provide you with an exchange voucher, refund or repair where:
For more information visit www.fairtrading.nsw.gov.au.
Alpine Sports may need to return the product to the manufacturers repair agent to determine the nature of the fault or problem. Alpine Sports reserves the right to not offer a repair, refund or exchange where the item fault is as a result of misuse or neglect (this can be determined by the manufacturer / distributor or agent). Goods presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. We reserve the right to assess the condition and age of the returned goods prior to offering a repair, exchange or refund. This may result in repair, exchange or refund being refused.
Refunds will be issued using your original payment method.
Ship returns & exchanges to:
Shop 27 Nugget’s Crossing
Jindabyne NSW 2627
We have 169 guests and no members online