If you are looking for a light weight board that gives you all you need, look no further - the 2017 Process Flying V is here. The Flying V profile delivers versatility in spades. With the rocker section between your feet you receive playfulness and float. With the camber sections under foot, your control and precision are there when you need them. This board has a true twin shape and flex so the fun doesn’t stop when you flip to switch!! The Squeezebox core profile places thicker and thinner sections along the board to increase strength or flex at just the right spot for your ollieing and buttering pleasure. The flex is pretty light to allow progression to come standard.
- Twin flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that's equally versatile regular or switch.
- FSC™ Certified Super Fly II™ 700G core features stronger and lighter woods to target specific areas of the core to provide pop, strength, and reduced weight.
- Dualzone™ EGD™ features wood grain positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones, perpendicular to the rest of the wood core, for consistent edge-hold and added strength.
- Sintered base is durable and highly porous, get added durability and superior wax absorption for greater overall glide.
- Triax™ fiberglass features a versatile flex and response for everything from mini to mega shred.
- Frostbite Edges extend out slightly beneath your bindings for tremendous edge-hold on hard, icy conditions. Powerful when you need them, playful when you don't, Frostbite Edges are hungry for hard-pack while remaining smooth, flowing, and forgiving.
- Pro-Tip™ tapered tip and tail thickness reduces swing weight for easier mobility.