Rossignol Alltrack 120 Ski Boots 2015
These boots are perfect for the heavier, hard-charging skier with a mid wide foot. Sensor Grid technology redefines performance by reducing weight while maintaining maximum rigidity. Ski groomers, bumps, pow, steeps? Whatever it is you're going for, these boots will get you there.
- Last: 102 mm - For a mid wide foot
- Easy Entry Insert - An insert made of more flexible material is included at the instep, making it easier to pull the boot on and off.
- Flex: 120 - A stiffer flex for fast response and power.
- Liner: Forefoot Thinsulate™ - This thermal insulation is tested as the warmest insulation on the market. As a very thin fiber, it does not affect the technical properties of the liner, but enables excellent foot envelopment for great skiability.
- Sensor Grid - Improves shell wrapping and reduces boot weight while retaining high-performance torsional rigidity for power, precision and energy transmission.
- Shell / Cuff - Polyurethane / Polyolefine. Bootboard - Polyurethane
- Ski/Walk Mode: Posi-Block Technology - In ski mode, reinforced vertical ribs in the upper cuff lock upper and lower shells together, delivering unprecedented downhill performance. In hike mode, the lower shell's U-shaped profile in the rear allows maximum range-of-motion for comfortable hiking and walking.
- 100% Aluminum buckles are microadjustable; Diagonal Buckles - These buckles have bails and catches angled in a diagonal direction, giving a more natural foot wrap and holding the heel securely in place. The lever is wide for high power closure and easy gripping.
- Power Strap 40 mm
- Rubber Arch Pad
- Ability Level: Advanced-Expert
- Alpine Touring Mode: Yes
- Warranty: 1 Year