The Rossignol Alltrack 90 ski boots are perfect for intermediate skiers with a moderately wide foot. These boots come with all the features necessary to ski all day in comfort without sacrificing a shred of performance. Sensor grid technology coupled with a polyolefine shell allows for a light weight boot that still retains torsional rigidity for enhanced power, precision and energy transmission. Add to that an extremely walk-friendly system, and you've got yourself a pair of boots that are hard to overlook.
- Last: 102 mm
- Easy Entry Insert - An insert made of more flexible material is included at the instep, making it easier to pull the boot on and off.
- Flex: 90 - A medium flex that provides a good mix of performance and comfort.
- Optisensor 3D Liner - Delivers a new level of optimized foot wrapping, protection, comfort and support.
- Sensor Grid shell - Improves shell wrapping and reduces boot weight while retaining high-performance torsional rigidity for power, precision and energy transmission.
- Shell / Cuff - Polyolefine HP; Bootboard - Polyurethane
- Ski/Walk Mode: Posi-Block Technology - In ski mode, reinforced vertical ribs in the upper cuff lock upper and lower shells together, delivering unprecedented downhill performance. In hike mode, the lower shell's U-shaped profile in the rear allows maximum range-of-motion for comfortable hiking and walking.
- Diagonal Buckles - These buckles have bails and catches angled in a diagonal direction, giving a more natural foot wrap and holding the heel securely in place. On Pro models the buckles are very slender with cutaways for added lightness. The lever is wide for high power closure and easy gripping.
- Power Strap 40 mm
- Alpine Touring Mode: Yes
- Warranty: 1 Year