One of the top choices for adventurous newcomers or mellow experienced skiers who don't push too hard, the Lange RX 80 ski boots feature a 100 mm last that fits medium volume feet well. Thermofit RL1 liners with Thinsulate® insulation to keep your feet toasty and comfortable all day, while Lange s famous mono-injected shell gives you the precision to ski your heart out with confidence.
- Last: 100 mm – Medium volume forefoot width.
- Control Fit Technology – The process of shell engineering using the data derived from scanning thousands of feet allows Lange to deliver the most precise fit to the most feet in the business.
- Flex: 80 – A medium flex for a wide range of ability levels.
- Mono-Injection – Delivers the smoothest flex pattern for ultimate response and feedback, a more consistent flex and performance in varying temperatures, and are easy-to-customize for precise, high-performance fit and comfort.
- Thermofit RL1 Liner
- Power Wrap Tongue – Superior leg wrapping for enhanced precision and sensitivity
- Thinsulate® Insulation – Thinsulate® material is used both in the toe box area and in the ankle area to maximize liner insulation. Thinsulate® keeps feet extra warm even in damp conditions and dries easily. It's structure also resists the high pressures generated while skiing.
Natural Stance – Compliments modern ski design by providing a neutral and upright stance, a more efficient power transfer on modern shaped and rockered skis, and ensures less quad fatigue for better, longer ski days.