For those looking to push themselves, develop their bag of tricks, and even rip a few laps outside of the park, the Ride Anthem Boa Coiler Snowboard Boots will give you the all-day comfort you need
FLEX: 5 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff) – Designed to support the foot in a wide variety of situations without sacrificing comfort.
- In2grated™ Construction – In2grated™ Construction creates the lightest weight, shortest-lengh performance boots on the market -- hands down. The liner is factory moulded inside the shell to create the most efficient "net fit," leading to less pack out for better overall comfort.
- Thermo-Formable Internal J Bars – Provides superior ankle and heel hold for next-level support.
- Articulating Cuff
- 3D Formed Tongue
LINER: Intuition™ Plush Liner – Intuition™ Foam can be custom formed on in-store heaters or will form to the shape of your foot over the course of a few days of riding. Aegis™ Antimicrobial Coating – A coating that draws moisture away from the foot to make it odorless and bacteria free.
- Lock Down™ Turbo Liner Lacing – A secure, no slack lace mechanism to lock your laces in place.
- Boa® Coiler Closure System – Speed lacing system with a reel that retracts slack in the cables. Quick, durable, and easy to use.
- The Closer™ Lace Guide – The Closer™ Lace Guide is centered over the forefoot to drive lace power down low to even the lace tension throughout the entire boot.
FOOTBED: Die Cut EVA Footsole – Solid, proven support and comfort.
SOLE: Grip Sole – A single piece sole that is ultra durable offering solid traction and grip.