You never know what Mother Nature is going to throw at you, so you want a boot that's built to handle it all. From first chair pow runs to last chair park runs, the "on the fly" adjustable and hold of Ride's Tongue Tied System, has you covered RIDE it all, and RIDE it in comfort.
FLEX: 7 (Soft 1 - Stiff 10) – Medium -to-stiff flex for all-around comfort and performance.
- In2grated™ Construction – In2grated™ Construction creates the lightest weight, shortest-lengh performance boots on the market -- hands down. The liner is factory molded inside the shell to create the most efficient "net fit," leading to less pack out for better overall comfort.
- Internal J Bars – Superior ankle and heel hold with added support.
- External J Bars – Additional ankle and heel hold.
- Cored Ankle Pockets – Anatomically correct fir for ultimate heel hold.
- 3D Formed Tongue
- Articulating Cuff
- Intuition™ Support Liner – Intuition™ Foam can be custom formed on in-store heaters or will form to the shape of your foot over the course of a few days of riding. Enhanced high-density Support foam offers supportive performance with maintained comfort.
- Aegis™ Antimicrobial Coating – A coating that draws moisture away from the foot to make it odorless and bacteria free.
- Lock Down™ Turbo Liner Lacing – A secure, no slack lace mechanism to lock your laces in place.
- TongueTied™ Boa® Closure System – This RIDE specific technology offers a secure fit in the ankle zone and eliminates the need for a traditional harness. The tongue integrated Boa® guides connect to a side mount reel to provide total tongue closure and next level heel hold without the potential pressure points.
- Boa® Coiler Closure System – Speed lacing system with a reel that retracts slack in the cables. Quick, durable, and easy to use.
- The Closer™ Lace Guide – The Closer™ Lace Guide is centered over the forefoot to drive lace power down low to even the lace tension throughout the entire boot. Accompanied by Boa® Closure system, the even tightening of the Closer™ Lace Guide takes speed lacing to the next level and provides an incredibly comfortable fit.
FOOTBED: Impacto™ Insole – Multi-Density insole with an added support structure and impact element in the heel for cush landings and all day comfort.
SOLE: Michelin® Summit Outsole – This sole is a durable blend of Michelin® rubber and phylon that makes for a super lightweight performance sole.