This fully loaded boot is perfect for ladies who are looking to progress in comfort - without sacrificing style. Ride has added the Intuition™ Plush Foam liner for pillow-like cushioning and ultimate warmth. The Boa® Coiler lacing system is a quick, easy, and a durable alternative to traditional laces, while the Cored Ankle Pockets and Transition Wrap™ Harness lock your foot into place for ultimate response. Step into the Ride Sage Boa Coiler Snowboard Boots, and the painful memories of uncomfortable boots will quickly fade away.
Ride Sage features:
- Flex Rating (1 Soft - 10 Stiff) – 4, a softer flex for beginner to intermediate riders, or park riders.
- IN2GRATED™ Construction – In2grated™ construction creates the lightest weight, shortest-length performance boots on the market, hands down. The liner is factory molded inside the shell to create the most efficient "net fit," leading to -less pack out for better overall comfort.
- LSD C.A.T. (Calf Adjustment Technology) – Designed specifically for ladies to increase comfort and ensure a purrfect fit, this velcro adjustment on the boot cuff allows for a one-of-a-kind custom fit in the calf zone.
- Cored Ankle Pockets – Anatomically correct fit for ultimate heel hold.
- Intuition™ Plush Foam Liner – Medium-density foam delivers the ultimate plush feel for all day comfort.
- Aegis™ Antimicrobial Coating – A coating that draws away the moisture from the foot and makes it odorless and bacteria free.
- Lock Down™ Turbo Liner Lacing – A secure, no slack mechanism to lock your laces in place. Lock Down™ Turbo has been improved with new support bars for increased closing ability and foothold.
- Transition Wrap™ Harness – A mobility-focused lacing harness that curves from the side of the foot to the top for freestyle agility, comfort and wicked heel hold
- Thermo-Formable Internal J Bars – Superior ankle and heel hold with added support
- Boa® Coiler speed lace system with a reel that retracts slack in the cables. Quick, durable and easy to use
- The Closer Lace Guide – A lace guide that is centered over the forefoot to drive lace power down low and even the lace tension throughout the entire boot. Accompanied with the Boa® Focus Lacing System, the even tightening of The Closer takes speed lacing to the next level and provides an incredibly comfortable fit.
- Basic Insole – Die cut EVA insole provides solid, proven support and comfort under your foot.
- Grip Sole – Single piece sole that is an ultra durable sole that offers solid traction and grip