The Burton Easy Livin is Danny Davis's pro model, offering creative expression, much like the man himself. Each size in the range is a different shape and designed for different purposes. The 155cm is his pipe riding weapon with a super cool Led Zeppelin graphic. This years designs are slightly different to the previous models, now with the added power and control of camber.
- Camber Type: Positive Camber -The original snowboard shape offering high speed stability, power and pop. Enjoy a playful and precise ride, with snappy suspension for continuous edge control.
- Flex: 6/10 (1=soft, 10=stiff)
- Shape: True Twin. Built tip to tail in a perfect symmetrical mirror for a ride that is just as versatile when riding regular or switch.
- Core: Superfly II: Strong and feather light, this core uses the right wood in the right places to give you the strength where it's needed without compromising on weight.
- Dualzone EGD: Two unbroken wood zones under the heel and toe edges to give you that extra hold and strength where you need it.
- Squeeze box: Exclusive to Burton, this technology gives awesome pop and performance in your board by putting slightly thicker and thinner core sections throughout the board. Perfect for those who like to ride with a duck stance.
- Base: Sintered
- Infinite Ride -Maximise pop and performance by overbuilding the board in the factory, Burton then put it in a machine that breaks the board down. This allows your board to ride the same from day one, season after season.
- Frostbite - Burton's version of serrated edges, frostbite extend out slightly under the feet to give you awesome edge hold in icy conditions.