Features of the RIDE REVOLT bindings size Large (US men's 8-12):
FLEX: 5 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff) – This snowboard binding has a medium stiff flex which is good for an aggressive rider looking for amped up binding-to-board responsiveness, precision and support.
- Forged Aluminum Micro-Disc – This binding baseplate is built for enhanced all-around binding flex and performance. It is 30% lighter than standard baseplates and built for 2x4 insert patterns but can also mount to slot and channel boards.
- Wedgie™ Footbed – This ultra-light footbed uses subtle angles to align your ankles and knees to a more natural and comfortable position. This angle also gives leverage for pressing without needing to change your preferred stance width.
- EVA Basepad – A sheer layer of vibration absorbing material that deadens high-speed chatter.
- Freestyle Asym Ankle Strap – Featuring clean flip and stitch construction, made from multiple-density 3D padding and formed neoprene for freestyle charging.
- ThinGrip™ Plus Toe Strap – Designed with 3D over-molded rubber to meet the needs for grip and fit with your snowboard boot.
- AstroGlyde™ LT Ratchets – This quality aluminum ratchet lever looks as good as it functions. Featuring an innovative minimalist design that is cored out for an ultra lightweight feel.
- Slimeback™ DE Highback – Built for riders that tackle all the mountain has to offer, the Slimeback™ DE utilizes urethane materials similar to those derived from Ride's Slimewalls™ technology. The Slimeback™ material absorbs shock and dampens vibrations to help smooth the ride while providing fluid support.
- Aluminum Edge™ Chassis System with Adjustable Heelcup – A versatile, all mountain performance chassis featuring easy adjustment, stance correct heel cup and micro disc mountain for 2x4 inserts and channel compatibility. Made with 100% aircraft grade 6061 aluminium alloy to deliver unsurpassed durability, quality and performance for the advancing rider.