Women that want a snowboard binding that they can use in the super fluffy champagne pow and on the hard snow nuking down with their foot on the gas pedal look to the Rome Strut for it's versatility and performance. Size S/M (5.5 - 10.5 US Wmns). Flex: 7.
- Short-Fibre Baseplate gives you a solid stable platform, without sacrificing too much of the snowboard's natural flex.
- SubBase Pad - A layer of padding is placed between the binding and board to help absorb harsh snow vibrations.
- Strut Highback - A women's specific highback that is design to be slightly shorter and asymmetrical.
- Full Highback Rotation - Custom high back placement let's riders adjust their high back to match their stance angles. Full range rotation: 0 degrees - 24 degrees.
- Contour.2 Ankle Strap - A low profile 3D shaped strap that perfectly conforms to your boot. The perfect blend of comfort and support.
- ConFormist Toe Strap - An EVA strap that can be tightened across the toe or over the top of the boot.
- UnderWrap Heel Hoop - This aluminum wrap increases the bindings overall strength.
- Multiple Strap Positions - Three or more strap positions for a fully customizable support system.
- Quick Adjust Strap Length - A tool free way to adjust your strap length on the go. Flip the handle, set the length and ride!
- Forward Lean Adjuster - Super easy tool free adjustment of the bindings forward lean. Range: 0 degrees - 24 degrees.